‘Naszbus’ is still improving its standards of customers’ services to keep them on European levels. On the beginning of 2017 our fleet has been extended with another vehicle - comfortable double-decked VanHool Astromega 80. For over six weeks this Royal Class coach will be transporting our passengers from Ukraine to Poland on Kiev-Walbrzych route, and back.
Our customers motivate us to keep developing and perfecting our services, that is why we have decided to add another comfortable couch to our fleet.
Currently, there are two Royal Class busses, sent out by ‘Naszbus’, driving along Ukrainian and Polish roads. Travelling by these coaches means having an enjoyable experience, but more importantly, all passengers are quaranteed with the highest level of safety.
• model: TD927
• number of seats: 80 + driver + pilot
• distance between seats: 96 cm upper deck, 107 cm lower deck
• seats can be drawn aside and leaned back
• lenght: 14,2 m
• heigh: 4 m
• width: 2,55 m
• emission of exhaust standard : EURO 5
• additional trunk (backpack type)
• Coffee maker
• Two fridges
• Microwave oven
• audio-visual equipment - 5 monitors
• on-board toilet + sink
• two tables on the lower deck